- Willing to expose the ongoing atrocities and crimes against humanity by the Chinese communist party on the Uighurs.
- Willing to defend justice and comply with core journalism ethics.
- Agree to comply with confidentiality rules of Uighur Times.
- Background in media, communication, journalism, English literature, creative writing and other related fields is a plus.
- Being a native speaker of either Uighur or English language is a plus.
- Computer graphic design is a plus.
- Writing news articles about the current situation of Uighurs, Uighur diaspora around the world, Chinese propaganda, and international reactions against the inhuman Chinese oppression upon the Uighurs.
- Editing news articles written by other Uighur Times volunteers.
Tahir Imin Uighurian (on Facebook)